ADT Employees Pay it Forward in Communities Across America
During its Sixth Annual Week of Service, ADT Volunteers Contributed more than 22,000 Hours in Nearly 200 Communities From Coast to Coast
BOCA RATON, Fla.,
"From coast to coast, our team members rolled up their sleeves to give back," said Amelia Pulliam, ADT Chief Human Resources Officer. "ADT is a purpose driven company in which our dedicated employees make a difference in their communities each day. We believe in stronger and safer communities and our volunteerism during this year's Week of Service showed that unwavering commitment."
ADT employees partnered with a range of non-profit organizations, serving in a variety of ways - from beautifying an urban forest in Illinois to assembling care kits for veterans at ADT's corporate office in Florida. Here's a sampling of ADT volunteer opportunities:
- Sorting non-perishable items at the
North Texas Food Bankin Dallas, TX
- Providing a meal for families at the Ronald McDonald House in Knoxville, TN
- Distributing food to needy kids through "packbacks of love" in Richmond, VA
- Planting trees at a park in Aurora, CO
- Improving an animal shelter in Fayetteville, AR
- Walking to support March of Dimes in Fresno, CA
- Working at the Habitat for Humanity Restore in Tacoma, WA
- Serving lunch to the homeless in Bayamon, PR
- Helping the children at the
Boys and Girls Clubin Rochester, NY
- Preparing and serving a meal to homeless veterans in Asheville, NC
Launched in 2013, ADT Always Cares is a corporate-wide citizenship program comprised of employee-directed volunteerism and philanthropy. ADT also supports police and fire departments through its LifeSaver celebrations, a signature program which recognizes ADT employees and first responders who help save the lives of ADT customers.
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a603f9f3-5012-4fd0-a22e-118d06066d43